I plan on getting a flip video or a wee video camera in the next week so I can actually make videos.
Tonight's Meal consists of an all homemade Hummus, Tzakziki, Falafel, and err whatever else we could find.
Dear Safeway, You didn't have most of the things I wanted to make all of the food so here comes the improv version.
- 1 16 oz can of chickpeas or garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup liquid from can of chickpeas
- 3-5 tablespoons lemon juice (depending on taste) (squeeze half a lemon please)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tahini (safeway didn't have this so blah I didn't bloody put it in there)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed (I used 4 I'm an overachiever)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (I used about a tsp of Kocher Salt)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil with a dash of sesame oil to give it that maybe tahini flavour
- Dash of cumin for that right nice cuminy taste
Second type of hummus I added .5 tsp of the following
- Pasilla Chile Ground
- Hot Madras Curry
- Jalapeno pepper Ground
- a bit of cilantro
All put on wheat pita with onions cilantro, italian parsley, some plain yogurt with diced cucumber :-)